ICT firms are not the greatest at selling. Many don’t understand it, most don’t like it, and a surprising number simply don’t do it. Sales & marketing is far-and-away the single biggest constraint among firms we talk to – their biggest growth hurdle.
We have developed a specialised service to help clients over this hurdle by:
- Clarifying what you are selling, to whom, and how;
- Defining an effective selling process using ordinary, available staff;
- Sharing highly specialised resources you can’t afford on staff;
- Outsourcing high-volume tasks – even when you’re busy;
- Managing the process for continuity and results.
Together, we can build a “Selling Engine” to ensure that your market hears your message, and you find the people who want to talk to you about it – transitioning your business from principal-driven to professional sales quickly.