Extensive experience has helped us refine our 14-step process for putting together an optimal trade sale for ICT businesses in Australia. We handle most of the work, so you can keep your business running smoothly during this critical time. Key task elements are:
- Building your documentation and preparing for due diligence;
- Targeting the right buyers and identifying a broad range of prospects;
- Approaching the market and pitching the deal;
- Negotiating with multiple interested parties; and
- Completing the transaction and documentation.
This process has resulted in many successful transactions while minimising stress and cost and helping ensure deal structures that suit both the buyer and the seller – but primarily our clients